Let the Lord have all your worries & cares, for He is always thinking about you and watching everything that concerns you.
1 Peter 5:7

"It's not about me"

My photo
Eatonville, Washington, United States
Dan and Donna Tanner have three lovely daughters and many lovable grandkids. Happily married for 35 years and serving the Lord with Village Missions for 23.

Summertime

Summertime
Grandma & Anah

9.12.2008

Welcome Welcome 1 & All




In the spirit of the '08 Presidential Election, Donna, Kimberly, and Rene' visited the great White House and many other wonderfully patriotic sites and many sights as well.

2 comments:

JTJones said...

You girls are pretty!

JTJones said...

I wanted to let you know that I started the book you got me for my birthday. The new RJG, Katie Weldon Series book Peculiar Treasures. I will probably finish it tonight or tomorrow. (I have been reading about a book a day on weekdays and a couple books on weekends!) The second book in the series wasn't suppose to be released until the beginning of October, but RJG sent out a newsletter saying that it will release early. TOMORROW! That just works out PERFECTLY for me.
Thanks for the book. Without it I probably wouldn't have started reading again.

our little 1 year old

our little 1 year old
Rylee Jaydon - Happy Birthday